Highland Pharms 250+ Hemp Oil Drops
AVAILABLE IN MINT, STRAWBERRY OR NATURAL FLAVOR!
Whether you’re new to Hemp CBD or a veteran, people love CBD Drops (CBD Oil) from Highland Pharms. Two of the greatest benefits of starting with drops is:
- You can easily experiment with finding out how many milligrams of CBD you need for your particular body
- It is typically the least expensive per mg of CBD
See below to determine – How to Find Out Your Optimum Amount of CBD.
Each drop of these 250+ Hemp Drops have approximately 1/2mg of CBD plus other cannabinoids and phytonutrients.)
Highland Pharms CBD Drops use only full spectrum hemp extract – meaning they include CBD and a whole lot more. They include ALL of the cannabinoids (such as CBG, CBN, etc) and phytonutrients found naturally in the hemp plants. All these nutrients work together to enhance the effect of each other providing a much more powerful result than cheaper CBD products available elsewhere that use only CBD.
The hemp plants used in the making of these drops are a premium quality line of genetics organically grown in the USA and all extraction and product creation is done in the USA. So, no worries about impure products from overseas.
All products are tested and have a Certificate of Analysis available online
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR OPTIMUM AMOUNT OF CBD
First, determine how many milligrams of CBD are in each drop of the particular formula you are using. Each drop of this formula has approx 1/2mg of CBD and there are approx 500 drops in the bottle. So, knowing that there is 1/2mg of CBD per drop, we can move forward.
Second, take the best guess as to how many milligrams you might need. Here are some points to consider to help you:
- Most people take between 5mg and 50mg for any given situation. However, some take as little as 1/2mg and some take as much as 200+mg per serving.
- How big is your body? Larger bodies typically require more CBD to help; smaller bodies typically require less.
- Ask yourself whether you typically respond easily to things you take or if you typically need higher amounts.
- Ask yourself the level of intensity of your situation. More intense situations typically require more CBD to help; less intense situations typically require less.
Third, from these four pieces of info above, take an educated guess as to where might be a good place to start. Please know that most people find that the only problem with taking too little is that they don’t get the level of relief they’re seeking. Also know that most people find that if they take too much they feel lethargic.
Fourth, using the number of milligrams of CBD you want, divide that number by the number of milligrams per drop in the formula you’re using. The resulting number will be the number of drops you would start with.
From this point, most people would take the drops once or twice a day for 3-5 days and see how they respond. Please Note: Everyone is different. Some people find they do best taking once day, some people find taking it twice a day or three times a day is best. Some take a small amount several times throughout the day and some just take a larger single serving once per day. Experimentation is required to find your best amount and schedule. You can increase or decrease the number of milligrams and the frequency which you take CBD until you get to your ideal amount.
Let’s walk through a hypothetical example:
- Example person using Highland Pharms 250+ Hemp Drops with 1/2mg of CBD per drop.
- Medium build male weighing 185lbs just wanting to fight insomnia, insomnia not being an intense issue like severe pain. And, they typically respond normally to other supplements.
- This person might start with 20mg about an hour before bedtime.
- 20mg divided by 1/2mg of CBD is 40. So, 40 drops is how much this person would start with. After a few nights, he notices an improvement, but maybe not a full night’s sleep. So, he decides to try 25mg, which would be 50 drops. After a few nights he his happy with his sleep so he has determined that 25mg is an ideal amount for him.
Once you have a good idea how much your body best responds to, you can easily transfer this information to the other types of products. For instance, if you find that 15mg per serving is your ideal amount, you might try the Highland Pharms 15mg Softgels. Or, you might try their CBD Gummies. Or, knowing that you like the results from taking CBD, you might get a larger or more concentrated bottle of drops that will last you longer. These more concentrated and larger bottles offer significant savings per mg of CBD!
Ingredients (25ml): MCT Oil from Coconut, Hemp Extract (containing CBD and cannabinoids), Natural Flavoring (not in Natural….only in Strawberry and Mint Flavors).
All of Highland Pharms’ cannabidiol (CBD) extract is extracted from GMO-FREE Hemp which has been organically grown. They do not heat the extract during processing beyond the safe point so as not to cause any damage to it. It takes a little more work, but Highland Pharms believes in delivering only the Highest Quality, Premium CBD Hemp Oil products.